Remember when I said she wouldn't feed herself? That's no longer accurate. She is now the cutest little self feeder (of some things, I still won't give her control of the spoon) there is.

Waffles. One of her favorite things to feed herself, along with pieces of graham crackers and veggie fries. I can't help but cheer every time she gets food to her mouth, even though she's getting better and better.

Nowdays more food gets into her mouth than ends up on the floor, and that is something to be proud of. See that smile? She's pretty proud of herself.

And lastly, a good morning kiss from Aiden. I love how much they love each other.
2 comments:
So cute! They are truly adorable! I think if Capri tasted butter syrup then she would really be a super star self feeder! (sticky too)!
I FORGOT about butter syrup. I'm making it for breakfast tomorrow :) I LOVE the last picture. Can you e-mail me a copy?
Post a Comment