What brought this on? I have no idea. She just started screaming. I put her down, cause she was trying to climb out of my arms. Then she started crying harder. I picked her back up, and that seemed to make it worse. She wouldn't even take her pacifier. No, she wasn't tired, cause this was right after her nap. She wasn't hungry, she had just eaten a bowl of yogurt, half of a banana, two strawberries, and a couple handfuls of veggie straws. Her diaper was dry. There was nothing I could do to make her happy. So, I just let her throw her fit.Wednesday, May 11, 2011
is this a girl thing, or...
I've never really had to deal with this kind of thing before. Aiden's even a pretty emotional child, for a boy, and even he's never come close to the mood swings this girl has. Some days are better, some are much worse, but the mood swings are seeming to get worse by the day. Nothing I do makes the situation any better.
What brought this on? I have no idea. She just started screaming. I put her down, cause she was trying to climb out of my arms. Then she started crying harder. I picked her back up, and that seemed to make it worse. She wouldn't even take her pacifier. No, she wasn't tired, cause this was right after her nap. She wasn't hungry, she had just eaten a bowl of yogurt, half of a banana, two strawberries, and a couple handfuls of veggie straws. Her diaper was dry. There was nothing I could do to make her happy. So, I just let her throw her fit.
What brought this on? I have no idea. She just started screaming. I put her down, cause she was trying to climb out of my arms. Then she started crying harder. I picked her back up, and that seemed to make it worse. She wouldn't even take her pacifier. No, she wasn't tired, cause this was right after her nap. She wasn't hungry, she had just eaten a bowl of yogurt, half of a banana, two strawberries, and a couple handfuls of veggie straws. Her diaper was dry. There was nothing I could do to make her happy. So, I just let her throw her fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kimbrey used to do this. But her's were always in the middle of the night. :( Come to think of it, Brennan did, too!! Just randomly, for no apparent reason. My Grandpa Sitterud used to say, "There is a grown up spirit crammed inside that little tiny body - so just be patient." And you are, so you're doing O.K. :)
Oh Jill, I totally can relate with you. Kaecee is just like that. We sure do love them though. We just need to live closer so they can cry together and then we can too :)
Bahaha! Let me tell you about girls... moody? yes. However, sometimes Daphne does that and then I find later that it was gas. It can be pretty painful sometimes, right?
But also, all my girls have been sweet and happy until about the time they turn 1 year old, then they get moody until about 18 months. That's been the pattern with us. Maybe it is just a girl thing... but I don't have any boys to compare them with!
Post a Comment