I loved his little pre-school that he went to. They had so much fun. They did so many fun things, including field trips to the dentist, the fire station, the farm, the park, and they had parties for every Holiday. They had a police man come and visit when they were learning about safety, and Santa came for Christmas.

They had a "Graduation" day to show off all the things they had learned and practiced over the last year. The first picture is one of the songs they sang for us. It's the a-tootie-ta song where they put their thumbs up, elbows in, knees together, bum out, chin up and tongue out and turn in a circle singing "a-tootie-ta, a-tootie-ta, a-tootie-ta-ta!"
You can tell from the picture that he thinks he is so silly.

After they sang us their songs, they made the alphabet with their bodies.
This is Aiden being the best H you've ever seen.
He makes a pretty good R too.
And next they showed off their tumbling skills. They did somersaults, headstands, and cartwheels, and their poor pregnant teacher had to spot them all. It was pretty cute though.
Here is my little graduate with his teacher, Miss Katy.
By the time these last two pictures were taken, the little elastic under his chin that was holding his hat on his head was getting pretty bothersome, and he wasn't very enthusiastic about keeping it on for the last couple of pictures. He was a trooper though, and kept it on for one more minute just like I asked him to.
I am so proud of my big (little??) boy. He's so big and so smart. And he's learning so many things every single day. The last little bit he's been getting ready for Kindergarten with boot camps, and round-ups, and he's just proved to teacher after teacher that he is SO ready for Kindergarten. The only thing is, I'm not ready for it. I'm not ready to have a boy that goes to school all day (morning) and leaves me at home with his little sister to wait for him to come back home. It's just going by so fast, I wish I could slow time down a little. I (we) love him so much, and he is daily making us proud of him all over again.
1 comment:
Congrats to Aiden!! And those are the best H and R I'VE ever seen!!
Post a Comment