One of Aiden's favorite things to do is play the piano which he pronounces "meow". Sound familiar? Well imagine how long it took us to figure out that the meow was the piano, when we had been teaching him the sounds of the animals and he had just learned kitty cat. Anyway, I got this beautiful piano for Christmas, and was so excited to get practicing again, and get to be a piano genius like my sister. I'm pretty confident that if she could do it on her own, I can too. Aiden likes to run over to it from time to time and play a tune or two, which is pretty impressive as he is only 20 months old. Ok, he really doesn't play a "tune" per say, but he really seems like he trying. He is uses his fingers more than he does his fists, and he really acts like he is feeling the music when he plays. Take a look.


As you can probably tell, the last one was taken a different day than the others, but it shows his fingers a little better than the others do. The first time I was trying to get a picture but he was just so excited and was moving so fast his arms were always out of focus no matter what I did. At least you can kind of see how passionate he is about his piano practicing, and how much he loves making music.
In fact, I rarely get any playing time because anytime I do sit down to play, Aiden comes running and climbs right up into my lap because he, after all, is the true talent.
3 comments:
You poor girl, having to learn to play the piano on your own. Why didn't your mom pay for you to take piano lessons? Pretty cute child prodogy you've got there, though.
Thats a beautiful piano!! And a cute little guy playing it!
Thats a beautiful piano!! And a cute little guy playing it!
Post a Comment