This book appears in a previous post, it's called Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton and it's Aiden's favorite book. My mom said that we should record him reading it, because he is so darn cute and smart, and it turned out so good that I wanted to post it on here. Man, that was an ordeal! I started trying to get it to post on Sunday evening, and I finally figured it out Monday afternoon, and then it took about 3 hours to upload and process and everything else it had to do. Now, we took the video with my digital camera so that we could post it here, and the sound is a little funny. I was reading it with Aiden the first time we recorded, but it made me sound handicapped with a really bad lisp, so I made Kenny read with him for the recording. He wanted me to let you all know that no, he does not have a wierd lisp, it's our camera's sound. So, here it is, enjoy!
And if you are thinking no, that's not what a pig says, don't worry about it. That's what Aiden thinks a pig says, and there just doesn't seem to be much we can do about it.
4 comments:
That is soooo cute! Tell Kenny to quite making excuses for his lisp :) j/k thats funny that it sounds that way.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
OK, don't be so mad. First of all, I don't have your email address. I have been looking for you on facebook (where I hooked up with Michelle) and can't find you. And, at least I put a link to your blog from mine, AND I have been looking at your blog every day. I just forgot that I could comment until you left yours.
Forgive me please. You still are, and will forever be, my very favorite niece! (Shhhh...don't tell anyone I just said that! Luckily Kimbrey already posted, so maybe she won't see it!)
Come and see us sometime. Or, maybe we'll come see you in that warm weather! I want to hike to that waterfall, where is it?
Love, Ellen
It's like having Aiden in our living room!! Dad and I must have watched that video clip 67 times last night. We called Drew down and made him watch it. He loved it, too. I had to play it for Marie at work today because I told her about it when we were walking and she wanted to see it. Seriously cute!
Harrison & Andrew are trying to avoid getting their chores done today and they are looking at Aiden's pictures. They got to this video and are dying over it! They keep re-playing it and giggling! They think he is adorable and they want to see him soon!
Post a Comment