Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where's Aiden?

This is our $20 nightstand that has seen far better days. That, however is beside the point.
Aiden is somewhere in this photo, can you find him?
Hold on, let me try something. "Aiden, where are you?

Oh, there he is!
He spent about 2 minutes sitting there trying to get those doors closed again from the inside by himself before I helped him. Then we started the game all over again. Now, I promise I didn't put him in that little tiny cupboard, nor did I even suggest it to him. We were hanging out upstairs and Aiden was being a little more quiet than normal, so I asked him where he was and then the doors flew open.
Silly boy? You tell me.

2 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

That last picture is the perfect photo pose - like some photography studio had propped him with his knee up, arm on his knee, turned sideways and smiling - it's just the nightstand he's sitting in that lets you know it's a candid shot. Cutie!!

Kimbrey said...

He has always been a sucker for hide and seek hasn't he? What a funny little guy!