Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Trails

We've had such a busy weekend, we wore Aiden right out. He's had two naps today where he usually only takes one, and then he went right down to bed at his insistance at 8:30, usually we're lucky if we get him to go to bed at 9:30. We've spent three whirlwind days traveling between St. George and Cedar City playing with Grandparents, Kyle, Michelle and Porter. Sunday while our DVR was recording conference we went hiking with Mom and Dad, Kyle, Michelle and Porter and her parents up to the Kanarra Falls. It was fun, but man that water was cold! Aiden had a good time mooching rides off of Grandma. I had a baby toting backpack for him to ride in, but he was all about Grandma and only Grandma carrying him. And she's such a sucker for him! She carried him most of the way. It was really very pretty once we got to the water fall and I know Michelle and Kimbrey both posted their pictures of this water fall last week and you are probably tired of it, but I wasn't there last week, and I was this week, so look at it one more time. Or you can go to Kimbrey or Michelle's blogs and see their pcitures of it, they have fancier cameras than I do.
Aren't Aiden and I cute together? Aside from the fact that I am so pale that I am practically translucent next to him!

Toby had fun in the water too, until it got cold. Then he started running up and down the river splashing everybody looking for a way out of the canyon. You poor dog!

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

At least the pictures you took with your camera turned out. Most of mine were blurry. The risks of taking it off auto and trying to pretend I know how to use it. It sure was a fun hike!!