Aiden, where are your ears?
Where's your nose?
Ok, I realize that's not quite his nose, but try imagining he's making a honking noise at the same time. Does that help? No? Oh well.

Don't you love those crossed eyes?

Where's your nose?
Ok, I realize that's not quite his nose, but try imagining he's making a honking noise at the same time. Does that help? No? Oh well.Aiden, where are your fingers?

Where's your elbow?
Don't you love those crossed eyes?Now where's your belly, Aiden?

Hey mom, look! There are bugs on my shirt!

Hey mom, look! There are bugs on my shirt!

And this, apparently, is how funny Aiden thinks it is when you act as though you are going to give him a bite of pudding, and then at the very last second, take it away and say NO! Ha Ha Ha! (Oh, and please ignore the gross pudding coating on his teeth.)

Where's your mouth?
3 comments:
Hey! How did you do the coloring on those pictures? Is that the pioneer womans trick? I love how they look! I can't remember exactly how I got those links like that. I know it was some think blogger was testing out before it was available for total use. I did it in http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/ I think it that after they perfect it it will be an option you have. It doesn't work all the time now and for some reason, yours and some other people doesn't work with it.
Cute pictures. No one would know you don't have a "fancy pants" camera.
He is so cute. I am glad he knows his body parts you'd be surprised at how many come into kindergarten not knowing where their ears and tongue are (maybe its just where I teach, but we love parents that teach)! Love ya!
Post a Comment