Well, it's been a long time coming, but we've finally got the internet at home. Exciting right? Well we are ecstatic. We can now join the rest of the family in posting pictures and stories about our cute boy. Speaking of cute boys, we have one that is fairly photogenic and we happen to have a few pictures of him.

This was one morning when he woke up holding his bear and would not let go of him, even to eat his breakfast. I wish we could remember where he got this bear so I could given the credit to someone. This is how much he loves this silly bear.


How sweet.
5 comments:
He is soooo cute! We have also recently entered the blogging world...not because we have kids or anything to blog about, but because I was checking so many blogs and decided I should see how I could do! I like the blog name too!
Yeah! I am so glad you got a blog. I hate not seeing you very often, but am glad I will now be able to see pictures. Aiden is just as cute as ever!
Love you
Hi Aiden,
I am sure looking forward to seeing you tonight.
Love,
Grandpa Cozzens
Yeah, a blog! See, nagging really does work!! Now I can see that cute little guy every day, in photo form, at least. More, please.
Yay! I'm so glad to see pictures of you and your sweet boy. Very cute blog!
Post a Comment