Monday, March 17, 2008
I'm addicted
It all started one night when Kyle and Michelle were visiting and we went out to dinner. Kyle casually commented that Michelle had started a blog so that people could check out pictures of cute Porter. So, I started checking her blog on a semi regular basis. Then I noticed that she had links to her sister's blog on her site, so I started checking them on a regular basis too. Then Kimbrey got one, and I added that one to the list. Now that we have joined in the blogging bonanza and have the ineternet at home, it's gotten way out of control. I have a list of blogs that I check regulary, and I live to check these blogs. On a daily basis. Sometimes several times a day, because, hey, someone might have posted something after I checked the first time. It's become a bit of a nuisance, but I never thought it would affect my boy. Look what I have done to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Daniel would claim that I am addicted as well "Are you writing a blog AGAIN????" I am so glad you have one now. I love the updates, and I love these photos of him on the computer. Then again he has loved all kinds of technical things since the moment he came into your home and thousands of cameras flashed in his face right? :)
I'm addicted and I don't even have a blog. Are we socially stunted people?
Jill, I feel your painful addiction...that's pretty much the reason why I started a blog because I was checking everybody elses. Not to mention I clicked on Kimbrey's from yours and who knows where I went from there...but I thought, I know Kimbrey and Dan(iel)-hmm... it is pretty insane. I check 13 blogs fairly regularly some more than others. I'm glad to know I share the addiction with others. Love you girl!
oh and jill, btw, how do you create the list on the side of blogs you visit...I have yet to figure that out...help me...
Post a Comment