Happy Easter!

This was the first Easter we celebrated all by ourselves. We had to stay here for the weekend because I had to work on Friday night, and on Saturday we had to chaperone a youth dance. Needless to say, I wasn't too excited. But, we made the most of it and had some fun anyway. Aiden woke up Saturday morning and found his Easter basket which held a little stuffed lamb, a couple of nerf balls and a couple of books.

He went right for the balls and paid no attention to anything else. (Guess who got Aiden dressed that morning.)
Aiden, look. There are lots of other things in that basket besides balls.

Finally we got him to get back into the basket to see what else there was, and he was delighted to find books! Sorry about the blurry picture, I told him to sit very still so that I could get a good picture, but I guess it didn't translate.


Ready to go fishing guys!

This is what happens when you tell Aiden that no, he cannot just run straight into the lake. It's cold, Aiden, and you might drown!

We ended up just playing in the sand instead of fishing because we couldn't keep Aiden from bolting into the lake. We had lots of fun, and got
really dirty. The wind was just blasting us with that fine red sand and by the end of the day, we had it in all kinds of secret places!
No comments:
Post a Comment