Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Boys

Here is my handsome husband reading to my adorable boy. The book they are reading is called Moo, Baa, La La La. It was given to him by his Grandma C. when we were in Moab one weekend because Aiden liked it so much. It comes highly recommended from Aiden, as it is his favorite right now. He has one of us read it to him about 45 times a day, and he practically has it memorized. All he has to do is look at the pictures on a certain page and he knows what animal sound comes next. He loves learning so much, and he loves showing off what he has learned even more. Aren't my boys sweet? I think so.

2 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

What a smart boy. We're going to have to have him read it to us on the web cam!

The Odd Couple said...

I know that book...and I love it too. I already have it stowed away in a box for when I have kids. Glad to know it's a popular one! He is so cute and even though reading can get old being the mom and dad...don't ever let him see you roll your eyes or sigh about reading a book...He's So Cute!