
This picture was taken when Aiden was 2 1/2 months old. This was his first and only du-rag. Aunt Brittney was involved, that probably means something to some of you. We thought it was funny. I still do. Please forgive us, we are first time parents of an African-American child.

This was a little later, he was about five months old. He was born with the curly-fro I adore, we just wanted to see what he would look like with a white boy do. He looks like a completely different kid. Sorry, Aiden. We don't really know what we are doing.
4 comments:
Try to do that white boy hair do now! Bet ya can't. Don't put those in your adoption profile:)
Oh Jill you are way too funny! I can't believe what a beautiful baby Aiden was....oh wait...I should have known he would be because he is a DARLING little boy! I can't get over his eyelashes!
I love those eyelashes! They just stand out in that picture. I am so glad he still remembers me. He is so cute he still make me laugh about the monkey in Old Navy. I wish we could see you guys more often. I miss hanging out!
wow- I don't think I've seen those pics before. He is cute like that too, but I love the curls.
Post a Comment