I have been doing all kinds of things, playing with my new-to-me camera, and trying really hard to figure out how to work it. Not so much successful on the last part though. These pictures were NOT taken on the automatic setting, but what the setting it was on means, I have no idea. And now, looking at these pictures they look a little, um, blue tinted. Jessica, can I come over some time and you can show me how to work my camera?

Our grass in the back is totally trashed (it's our dog's fault). Kenny promised he would fix it, now if I could only get him to make good on his promise.

Aiden had fun mopping the back porch. Oh, the things that keep him busy and entertained!

This is the face I get when I say "Hey, Aiden!"

Then he sees I have a camera and he says "cheese!"

Oh, those eyes. They make everything ok.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about Kenny's job. Rory got laid off right after we were married. It kind of stinks but keep the faith. You are always so positive. Good luck with job hunting. Hey, look on the bright side he gets to play Mr. Mom and see what you go through for a day. Guarantee work will come realy SOON!
Hey, we're two photography snobs who want to take a crack at your blue pics problem. Check your white balance setting, we think it's set on tungsten light instead of sunlight. That's a cute smurf you have, anyway. -Mom and Kimbrey, photography snobs we are not!
Sorry to hear about Kenny's job you guys! If there is anything we can do, let us know. However, what a blessing that Jill is able to work. I'm sure you guys are going to be taken care of. We'll be thinking of you guys nonetheless!! =D
Post a Comment