
When Kenny offered to take me for another Sunday afternoon drive to take some photos, I thought of the fire truck. So we went to that nearby little tiny town with the cute fire truck. When we got there, and saw the fire truck it was apparent that it was actually their town's firs truck-to be used in an actual fire emergency.
We didn't want to be caught tampering with this city's official vehicle, who knows what kind of felony convictions are in place for people who stop in random towns and climb on their fire trucks. So, we moved on. Then, down the street not even a block away, parked in what looked like an alley, was another, older fire truck that appeared to be all but abandoned. So, we climbed on that one instead. And when I saw we, I mean just Aiden.
He's the cutest one of all of us anyway.
4 comments:
Cute old fashioned looking pictures. So far so good with that new camera!
Those pictures turned out way cute! Maybe its the boy that makes them so cute!
The pictures are way too cute. I can't get my kids to hold still long enough to even do a quick shot!
cute pictures- keep em' coming!
Post a Comment