He wasn't even scared when they sat him on top of the giant horse. See that jolly man in the bottom right hand corner? That's my grandpa.
"Unca Jay" took him for a little ride around, and he just settled right in and enjoyed himself.
I dare you to look at his face and not get lost in his eyes. I just dare you.
Bareback! This is quite a feat I tell you, because the last time I got on a horse bareback, I was with my cousin and we both fell off. No, the horse didn't throw us off or anything, we just slid off. Aiden had no idea what an amateur he was on that horse with. Good thing the horse didn't even move and was tied to the tree the whole time!*By the way, I'd better give the photographing credit to my mom, she took these pictures. Also, Kimbrey took one of them with my moms camera
1 comment:
Aiden is so cute! Growing so much! I can't believe he's already two! Looks like lots of fun! Love you girl!
Post a Comment