Yesterday as I was scarfing down my peanut butter and jelly sandwich before work, I was watching and listening to Kenny and Aiden playing. Kenny was giving Aiden his "how to be as cool as me" lessons and this is what I heard.
Kenny: Aiden say "da roof, da roof"
Aiden: "da woof, da woof"
Kenny: say "da roof is on fire"
Aiden: "Yeah"
Kenny: Aiden say it like this "da roof, da roof, da roof is on fire"
Aiden: "da woof, da woof, da woof . . . HOT!"

We laughed for eight minutes, then I had to go to work.
4 comments:
what a smart boy he is! I always love that smile.
Oh my gosh that is way cute.
I'm with Aiden. What is cool about "da roof, da roof is on fire"? And I'm all about shorting the message. Good job, Aiden. By the way, we laughed here for about eight minutes, too.
Oops, that was me again. Why do people keep signing on to my computer?
Post a Comment