My mom has finally taken my advice and started her own blog. She's got the same addiction that I do to blogs, and it's her way of checking up on her kids and grandkids (she's got three of them, and one on the way). I've been telling her for a while that she should start one, because she's got all kinds of funny stories and pictures to share.For several years she's been perfecting her photography skills, and is getting pretty good. She's got one of those fancy-pants cameras too. She's good at telling stories too, so I figured she would have plenty to share with us. She actually stated to me that if she was going to have a blog, she would post EVERY SINGLE DAY because she was tired of those people who don't (I think she was giving me a hint). It's actually been set up as a family blog, so that any of us can post things on it, but I am assuming it will mostly be mom or dad posting as all the rest of us have our own blogs.
So anyway, you can check her out at cozzfam.blogspot.com and she's already committed to posting daily, so if nobody else has posted in a day, you can almost bet she will have. If not, she will have to face the scorn of those of us she ridiculed, ie. anyone who does NOT post daily.
2 comments:
O.K, you know how I love a challenge. And after you posted the cute picture you did, the whole world now knows I need to get my hair cut!
No, no. Don't get me wrong. I love the picture. Just look at the adoration in my eyes for the little boy I'm holding. And for me, it's not a bad picture. For once I'm not pulling a weird face or anything. I just have been too busy to fully realize how overgrown my hair was.
Post a Comment