On our regular "every other week cause we just got paid again" shopping trip at the grocery store (Harmon's, my favorite store ever) we ran across boxes of adirondack chairs for $9.99. My first thought was I have to have one, because my mom has chairs like these ones and I love them. And since I idolize my mom, I like to have things like she has. They came in the colors red, bright blue, white and sage. I wanted sage, because even though I love my mom's red ones, I didn't want to be that much of a copy cat, but there was not one sage one in the entire pile, and the blue was just awful. The white was nice, but it just looked like a dirt magnet so I got the red one.

I love sitting outside in it.

So does Aiden. I have to kick him out, and make him sit in my lap because it's "Mommas chair". Actually we got two, but only one was put together for the first little while, so that one was mine.

Aiden got these bubbles from a birthday party he wasn't even invited to. We were just at the right park at the right time.

Aiden loves bubbles. He likes to step on the ones that land unpopped on the ground, and he likes to try to blow them. He never has blown a bubble out of the little wand yet, he puts it too close to his mouth. If he accidentally breathes in instead of out, he gets a mouthful of "yucky". We always have to wash his face when he's done because he ends up with the soapy stuff all over his face.
5 comments:
cute chair! Maybe you should get mom another one since hers was destroyed. :)
what a cute chair, and a good price. Especially a cute boy sitting on it.
Yeah, remember my red chair and what is left of it? Just don't let anyone tie their dog to yours and you should be O.K. To really be a copy cat you need to rough that red up a bit. Cute chair, and really cute boy sitting in the chair :)
I'm jealous of your chair, it's cute and I'm love everything that is red. Plus the cute boy makes it even better
i love the chairs too! i wish i would've bought some when i was up there! Aiden is so cute!
Post a Comment