Jill I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and this is what I find...a baby girl!!!! I'm soooo excited for you! She is beautiful and I love her name. What a whirlwind story of getting your little girl! I wish I could hold her, the pics of Capri look like she's begging me to pick her up :). Oh, congrats again and again!!! -Ashley
7 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby!
her eyes really are amazing. You are so lucky to be the one she looks at. Gorgeous pictures.
Oh my gosh she is getting so fat! You must have just fed her, look at that cute round tummy :) She is adorable!
So cute!!! Our babies only get sink baths the first few months, so much easier.
Oh how beautiful! She looks like she's totally enjoying her bath! Isn't it so much fun to bathe a newborn! I'm so happy for you!
I love her!
Jill
I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and this is what I find...a baby girl!!!! I'm soooo excited for you! She is beautiful and I love her name. What a whirlwind story of getting your little girl! I wish I could hold her, the pics of Capri look like she's begging me to pick her up :).
Oh, congrats again and again!!!
-Ashley
Post a Comment