I am so glad you got those cloths. I thought you would be in need of some little stuff. She is so cute I love it.
oh my! she is to die for!
Please keep posting pictures! I can't get enough of her. She is so beautiful!
She is beautiful and cant wait to see her in person. God has blessed you!!
Beautiful!! I LOVE the top picture!!!!!
I think my heart actually gets bigger when I look at her. We all can't wait to see her for real.
She is a doll! Congratulations!! =) We'll have to come and visit and repay you for your gift you gave us for Sydney with a gift for your little girl now!!
What a little sweetheart!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so glad you got those cloths. I thought you would be in need of some little stuff. She is so cute I love it.
oh my! she is to die for!
Please keep posting pictures! I can't get enough of her. She is so beautiful!
She is beautiful and cant wait to see her in person.
God has blessed you!!
Beautiful!! I LOVE the top picture!!!!!
I think my heart actually gets bigger when I look at her. We all can't wait to see her for real.
She is a doll! Congratulations!! =) We'll have to come and visit and repay you for your gift you gave us for Sydney with a gift for your little girl now!!
What a little sweetheart!!!
Post a Comment