Kenny and Jill she is beautiful and your are so blessed and she is as well to be welcomed into such a great home It couldnt not have happend to a greater family. Cant wait to see her and hold her.
We are so excited for you guys! Ruby hasn't gotten the tears out of her eyes since we found out. We've got a ton of preemie clothes that we will bring over.
Oh my gosh! She is the most precious little girl! We are so so so happy and excited for you! I can't wait to meet her a squish those cheeks. Congratulations!
YAY!! Your pics you took of her are beautiful! She is beautiful-I am so excited and happy for you too! I think I told every teacher at school today...its weird how even though its not my story or as nearly as exciting as it is to you it seriously made my weekend. So glad to be of help. Love you lots..btw I laughed at the spit up note...you're silly!
Jill she is darling Drake and I are so happy for your family! She fits in perfectly and it looks like Aiden will take good care of her! Give her a love for us she is too precious! Everyone at work is so excited for you!!! We all love you and wish you the best!
15 comments:
Kenny and Jill she is beautiful and your are so blessed and she is as well to be welcomed into such a great home It couldnt not have happend to a greater family. Cant wait to see her and hold her.
We are so excited for you guys! Ruby hasn't gotten the tears out of her eyes since we found out. We've got a ton of preemie clothes that we will bring over.
We are so happy for you! Aiden looks so happy. What cute kids you have. Congrats!
Oh my gosh! She is the most precious little girl! We are so so so happy and excited for you! I can't wait to meet her a squish those cheeks. Congratulations!
She is breath-taking. What a blessed little angel. Our warmest and most fervent congratulations to you all.
we are so excited for your family! she is absolutely darling. Aiden looks tickled pink as well.
What a super family. Congrates! I can't wait to see all of you.
YAY!! Your pics you took of her are beautiful! She is beautiful-I am so excited and happy for you too! I think I told every teacher at school today...its weird how even though its not my story or as nearly as exciting as it is to you it seriously made my weekend. So glad to be of help. Love you lots..btw I laughed at the spit up note...you're silly!
Congratulations! She's absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy for you!
She is SO beautiful!! I was so shocked and happy to see her darling pic pop up on FB. Congrats!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!
I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! What a sweet little family now... a boy and a girl.
Capri is such a cute name. It goes well with Aiden. (Afterall, the kids' names have to sound good together, right?)
I love you guys. I hope we can see you in Moab sometime soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
She's beautiful!! We are SO excited for you...congratulations!!!
Cute CUTE pictures! The one of Aiden holding her is priceless. Congrats again!
Jill she is darling Drake and I are so happy for your family! She fits in perfectly and it looks like Aiden will take good care of her! Give her a love for us she is too precious! Everyone at work is so excited for you!!! We all love you and wish you the best!
Congratulations! What a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment