That is HILARIOUS! And yes, I have done that before. I've also licked magazine ads. Who hasn't right? ...right?
Oh, that little guy is so funny! I sent him some popcorn. He even knows how to pop it - just give him the bag and let him eat!
Oh that is so funny! That is awesome you got a picture of that.
Ha! That is just too funny. What a cute kid! And, I'm sure that if more people would admit it...
Sooooo funny!!! What great blackmail photos! By the way how are you liking your new "fancy pants" camera?
Haha That is so funny! He is way cute
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! And yes, I have done that before. I've also licked magazine ads. Who hasn't right? ...right?
Oh, that little guy is so funny! I sent him some popcorn. He even knows how to pop it - just give him the bag and let him eat!
Oh that is so funny! That is awesome you got a picture of that.
Ha! That is just too funny. What a cute kid! And, I'm sure that if more people would admit it...
Sooooo funny!!! What great blackmail photos! By the way how are you liking your new "fancy pants" camera?
Haha That is so funny! He is way cute
Post a Comment