Saturday, November 8, 2008

Running

Do you ever see a big open field of green grass and just want to run?
We came upon such a field of green grass the other day and we ran. A lot.
For like half an hour. It was great.


5 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Is that your Bishop's sod farm? And were you there stealing sod?

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

If I only enjoyed running that much!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Cute! I like that last picture- little Aiden running in the huge field with a large shadow. And then the sun rays..... I love it!

The Johnsons said...

I bet he slept good that night. And the answer your question, yes we go to bed early at 9:00. I know we are old.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Your blog was missing from my blog I don't know what happened but I don't like it. You are offically back and now I can't miss you.