That is sure a cute boy! Yes I voted! I didn't get to post a comment about halloween you posted again to fast. He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. It reminded me when we were down and we were in Old Navy and he wanted to go be a monkey. I started laughing, he is too cute!
That is sure a cute boy! Yes I voted! I didn't get to post a comment about halloween you posted again to fast. He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. It reminded me when we were down and we were in Old Navy and he wanted to go be a monkey. I started laughing, he is too cute!
4 comments:
That is sure a cute boy! Yes I voted! I didn't get to post a comment about halloween you posted again to fast. He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. It reminded me when we were down and we were in Old Navy and he wanted to go be a monkey. I started laughing, he is too cute!
That is sure a cute boy! Yes I voted! I didn't get to post a comment about halloween you posted again to fast. He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. It reminded me when we were down and we were in Old Navy and he wanted to go be a monkey. I started laughing, he is too cute!
Yes, we did. Bright and early (7:30 AM) this morning. Drew, too. It was his first vote. Hey, who did Aiden vote for?
Us too! Now we are just watching for the results... not looking too good so far! Your hair is getting really long, are you growing it out?
Post a Comment