Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy (late) Halloween

This year our little Aiden dressed up as a what? A Monkey! And he was a darling little monkey, if I do say so myself.
Here is a sad monkey. He thought I was leaving him.

We had planned to go to Salt Lake for Halloween and go trick or treating in our old neighborhood, go to the Zoo and visit with my sister and Kenny's sister. Then, because Kenny lost his job, we decided we'd better just go to Moab where we can stay and eat for free. We only got a few pictures of him actually trick-or-treating, because most of the time it was too dark for pictures, but I'll tell ya, we had a good time.
He did finally get the idea that if he went up to a door and he said trick or treat, they would then give him candy. But, he really wasn't that excited about the whole thing. He was about as excited to sit on this lady's front porch bench as he was to get the candy. We sure had a great time, we got to spend time with both of Aiden's gramma's and poppa's, and even Kenny and I got our fair share of candy!

2 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I'll say cute monkey! Cutest monkey I've ever seen by far! (I love the banana in the pocket!) We missed you, but glad you had fun in Moab. Plus we will see you in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving right?

Olson Family said...

I love the costume! He looks so cute in it!