I know it was a week ago, but I am lazy and slow and just now going through some of our pictures from our weekend trip to
Moab. We had a lot of fun, and there are a lot of pictures to post. Probably more to come, though I will not promise anything.

This is one of
Aiden's favorite toys at my parents house, the "dig" as he calls it. We (Kenny) piled up all the leaves on the lawn for him to dig and dump, he had a great time.


Until Kenny picked him up and threw him in the pile.

This was my backyard growing up. Well,
ok. A ten minute hike from my backyard, but man we spent a lot of time there. It is known by all (family) as the "brown rocks" because they are the only brown rocks in
Moab. All the rest are red.

And this is the view from the brown rocks in the fall. It was beautiful. Kenny and I got to take a little hike together while
Aiden napped. It was so nice to get away for the weekend and not have to think about anything but which house we were going to have dinner at, and who got to sleep in while the other got up with
Aiden. I usually win that one. The bad part was leaving, and coming back to reality. Reality is SO not fun.
2 comments:
Isn't the view from the Brown Rocks great? It gives you a whole different perspective on things. When you're down in the middle of it life seems like an untidy mess sometimes, but from the Brown Rocks it is so neat and tidy, laid out in organized little rows. We've finally eaten all the popcorn left from your visit, so you can come again any time!
Gorgeous pictures... are you just loving your camera?? I love the view from the Brown Rocks. My favorite place to be in the world (aside from Italy maybe, jk)...
Post a Comment