Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged

I have been waiting for what seems like forever to finally be tagged! I've seen these on people's sites and thought how much I would like to answer those questions, but I didn't want to be a loser and "tag" myself.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. Finishing up my sophomore year in high school
  2. Taking drivers-ed and being totally excited about it
  3. Pining after this super hot hunky boy that would later become my high school sweetheart, who would later become my missionary, and who would finally later become my husband!
  4. In two months I would turn 16 and go on my very first date with above super hunky boy and get my drivers license and life as I knew it started
  5. Eating ice cream daily with my friends at Dairy Queen, and afterward going cruising on our "route" which pretty much took by the houses of each of the boys that we liked and down main street (see, I was a dork!)

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. Since the day is partly over, the list may suffer a little, but it's ok because I really haven't accomplished much yet. First things first, play with Aiden.
  2. Finish up laundry
  3. Clean the upstairs bathrooms
  4. Sweep and mop downstairs
  5. Get the sewing machine put away as I haven't used it for more than a week, and I have no plan to use it in the future

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. Peanut butter on fuji apples
  2. best ever chocolate chip cookies
  3. krispy creme doughnuts-I wish there was one here!
  4. bananas and strawberries dipped in melted chocolate
  5. really any kind of cake

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

  1. Buy a home in Moab and only work one shift a week - but only if I wanted to!
  2. I would adopt twin girls, and then another boy.
  3. Hire someone to decorate and clean and organize my homes
  4. Buy Kenny a four wheeler
  5. Pay off all my debt and live a happy happy life.

5 of my bad habits

  1. picking my lips
  2. napping when I don't have time for it
  3. being envious of other people and their things and talents
  4. being judgemental of people I don't know, especially of my patients
  5. being overly critical of myself

5 things I will never wear again

  1. shorts (the short kind)
  2. body suits, haha Kimbrey
  3. curled bangs
  4. side ponytail-how awful was that?
  5. blue mascara

5 jobs I've had

  1. Maid, laundry girl, breakfast girl, desk clerk at a local hotel
  2. Secretary for a county cemetery district
  3. CNA at several different old people homes
  4. RN in several different hospitals, and on several different floors

5 things people probably don't know about me (please see previous post entitled things most people probably don't know about me to see how much of a freak I am)

  1. I have killed as many bunny rabbits as I have owned
  2. I can't stand it when the volume number on the tv is anything other than a number divisible by 5
  3. I think I am a really good nurse, and I, like Michelle, am really good at IV's. I have become the IV nurse on our floor, I rarely miss the first time and if I do, I always get it the second.
  4. I try really hard to be a neat, tidy person but I really am not
  5. I am always imagining these really horrible things happening to me or my family members and then I have anxiety about it for days thinking about how it would be if it really happened.

No comments: