Monday, May 19, 2008

Aiden's got a brand new quilt!

I know you are all thinking, look how cute that boy is! But, and this is probably the first and last time I will ever say this, I want you all to look past that cute boy for a minute and check out that quilt baby. I made it myself with just a smidgen of help. I outsourced the quilting part, but I did the piecing myself. All-by-my-self. Wow right? Oh, and please don't think I'm vain, I just never ever actually finish anything that I start. One more time, in the words of Aiden "Oh, c-ute!"

7 comments:

The Odd Couple said...

Good job Jill! I'm with you on not finishing projects i've started....i've got a bag full of sewing projects...maybe i'll get to them someday.

Moab Cozzens said...

Look how comfy that cute boy looks just hangin' out on his new quilt!

The Johnsons said...

How cute! Will you teach me?

Kari said...

It's lovely--you did a great job.

Chelle said...

I love it! It looks even better up close.

Dustin and Kristin said...

Wow, Jill! Nice job. I hope to get into quilting someday. It really looks great.

Kimbrey said...

I thought I commented on your quilt already, but I guess not. It looks great.... no wait I know I commented I wonder what happened to it. I remember asking how you got Aiden to pose like that! Oh well once again It looks great!