They told each other jokes, and just talked about life in general.
Just look at that pose! I love how the hip is stuck out just slightly.
Those are the cutest pictures! Aiden is to die for!
He is such a social little guy! And a cute one, too. I have a darling quilt at my house that is going to be his favorite blanket for a long time to come!!!
I love it when they find the mirror. He is so cute! He looks like the happiest kid ever.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! Aiden is to die for!
He is such a social little guy! And a cute one, too. I have a darling quilt at my house that is going to be his favorite blanket for a long time to come!!!
I love it when they find the mirror. He is so cute! He looks like the happiest kid ever.
Post a Comment