I'm in love with this park (I know, another park...) that was introduced to me by some friends.
We've gone here several times with friends, and it's my favorite place to go at the end of the
day with a treat. This day, Kenny was fishing after work, and I had to get the kids out of the house to a happy place. So to the park we went.
This is her first time in a big kid swing. They have little people swings,
ones that she loves, even. But she insisted, so we tried it out.
Turns out, she loves it.
She always loves to slide, and she's getting brave enough to go up by herself.
(She has heights issues.)
She was having so much fun sprinkling the wood chips around like rain.
She brought some over to me, and "rained" them on the sidewalk right by me.
Aiden is the very best big brother I know about.
She loves swinging, and I love taking pictures of her swinging.
I can't remember if this is a delighted squeal, or a scream of rage.
With this girl, it could be either. Both faces look about the same.
She's about to try to put wood chips in my hair...
I love when they play together.
This is the reason there are always so few photos of Aiden. He finds a friend pretty much wherever we go, and then he is off, doing his own thing.
I love these two kids together!! Aiden loves his sister, and is so patient with her, and she adores everything Aiden does. For the most part. I love watching them laugh together, and just interact with each other. This was a good day.














1 comment:
I love a good day. And I miss those kids :(
Post a Comment