Thursday, July 5, 2012

bunnies

Yeah, that's right. I'm STILL not done blogging our trip to Moab. Forever ago.
I swear, this is the last one from that trip. Then I can get started with getting caught up.
I have a long way to go!


My parents have a never ending supply of baby bunnies, so when we go to their house,
there's always some to play with. The favorite thing to do with them is put them on the enclosed trampoline and play with them up there. They can't escape!


Capri has never been a fan of the trampoline (at all, she hates it). And typically she cries if we try to set her up on it. This time, she sat there uncomfortably, whimpering for a long time, but her determination to catch one of the bunnies won out, and she got over her fear.


She likes to play with (aka look at, and talk to) small animals, including anything from hamsters to small dogs. Big dogs are scary, and she likes to be up on a chair before she feels comfortable enough to yell at them.


I had to stop what I was doing for a minute to take a picture of all the weird things
Aiden came outside wearing. 


He fell in love with the gray bunny, and spent the rest of the day protecting it from Capri.


Which made Capri mad.


I swear, this child is the sweetest, most tender hearted kid I know.




I adore him.







She was so funny with these bunnies!
I wish you could hear her little voice chattering to them,
like she was in this photo.


Sometimes she likes to show off her belly at random times.
She's learned that if she does this when we're mad, it gets her out of trouble.
How can you get mad at this?




Aiden's getting his face tickled, which is his favorite thing.


Best kids ever.

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

I love remembering good times like that day. It's almost as if it were happening all over again :)