My husband (I think you know him, he's tall, dark, handsome...no wait. He's actually not that tall, or dark, but he is super handsome.) has been aspiring to blog stardom status for a long time now. And while he is fairly frequently featured on this little blog, he also occasionally makes it on other blogs which totally makes his day.
He's been "threatening" to start his own blog for a long time, but until recently he didn't have any real material. Unless you count all the times he got mad about what I posted on my blog, and wanted to refute it on his own :)
But since last Christmas, he's been teaching himself to fly fish, and tie flys. (No thanks to his wife. I offered to get him fly fishing stuff to get him started several Christmases ago, and he had "no interest in fly fishing". Please.) He's getting to be pretty good at it, but that's beside the point. The point is, he's become obsessed, and when he isn't fishing or tying flys, he's home watching videos of strangers fly fishing and reading reports about fly fishing.
Last week he came home and told me he was starting a blog, and my first thought was "uh oh". But after he spent hours getting it set up, and writing his first couple of posts, I was a little proud of my guy. He has spent a lot of time (I haven't always been supportive of this...) and dedication to his new hobby, and is loving every second.
So now, he has his own blog, of which he is the star. It's mainly about his adventures in fly fishing, but if you can look past that, there are some entertaining parts to it ;)
The link is here- www.theflyandi.wordpress.com and it can also be found to the right--->
Read it. Ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment