Sunday, June 5, 2011

let's go outside!

We have been spending SO much time at the playground lately. Aiden especially. He goes outside sometime in the morning, and comes back in to go to bed. We're usually lucky to get him to come inside for meals. We're so lucky to live by several kids, so Aiden almost always has someone to play with outside. The other night we took the kids outside, and I tried desperately to get a shot of Capri's smile on the swing. This was just about the only one that showed how much fun she had, and that was in focus.

Aiden's always way too busy to stop for pictures.



Capri doesn't scream every time I set her in the grass now, but the second I set her down she starts to happily make her way back to my lap.

These next couple of pictures were taken by my friend Ruby, who was out with us and was trying out my lens. I liked the pictures she took, so I kept them.


This is one of her newest tricks, she holds one or both of her arms high up in the air and waits for me to yell "BIG girl :) " Oh I love her smile when she is proud of herself.



See?

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

I LOVE it that she knows "big girl" :) Such a sweetheart!