So, on day two, he and Kenny went first thing in the morning while Capri and I hung out.
She wasn't very good company. But it was a nice cool morning, so we just walked around Bug's Land until they got off their ride. When they came out he was smiling. I asked if he had fun, he said yes. I asked if he was a little scared, he said yes. I asked if he wanted to go on it ever again, he said no, thanks. So, in other words, he didn't like it :)Afterward we met up with the rest of the crew, and we all went to see the 4D Bug's Life movie. It was so cute!! Not as cute as all of us in our bug eyes though, don't you love how big my eyes are under the bug eye glasses?
Next we went for the ferris wheel over on Paradise Pier. This is the best ferris wheel! the little "baskets" that you ride in swing, so it's like riding a low key roller coaster.
While we were over in that area the brave people (me, Kenny, Garrett and Karrina) rode California Screamin', the best roller coaster ever.
On our way out of California Adventure, we all went and hugger Duffy the Bear. I think they're kind of making up characters to pose with for pictures now, maybe to take some of the attention off the popular ones? It was a good excuse to have someone else take a group shot for us though, so whatever. The camera guy cut Kenny off though, so imagine Kenny's on the end next to me.
We had reservations to eat the night at Goofy's Kitchen, which was so cool!
Aiden was overly excited.
We all got to pose with Goofy before we went and sat down to eat.
This is where I turned my flash on for the rest of the night, because my shots were coming out blurry, and I didn't want these pictures to not turn out at all, so even though they aren't the best, they'll do.
The dinner was buffet style, and they had so many yummy things to eat, so we all got stuffed full and since Kent and Suzy paid so much for all of us to eat there, we all made sure to eat their money's worth! Throughout the dinner, several characters showed up and hung out, stopping at each table to visit.
And Minnie Mouse stopped by our table several times too. I thought I got a picture of Capri holding onto Minnie's nose, but I guess I didn't. There were more characters, including Jasmine, and the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, but we had to eat sometime! The highlight was definitely Minnie though. This is also where he got up the nerve to tell Minne how much he loves her and that he sleeps with her every night. :) Oh I love my boy.
After dinner we headed back out to Disneyland to ride some more rides, like my favorite, Casey Jr. Aiden is a pretty big fan of this ride too, I think because it's a train. These are the kinds of rides that make Disneyland so cool. It's just not your average theme park.That night we all watched the fireworks together which was just magical. Even though Aiden got tired halfway through the fireworks and fell asleep in my arms. I then held him (sleeping) through the rest of the fireworks and then carried his 50 lb. little self to the bus and back to the hotel. (And ok, Kenny did help a little, but I had him the majority of the way back) My back hurt the rest of the time we were there, but it was worth it for the little bit of cuddle time I got under the fireworks :)


1 comment:
SO cute! And what fun :)
Post a Comment