Thursday, October 1, 2009

another kind of fishin

Remember this game?
It's pretty much the same as when we were kids, except what used to be a string at the end of the pole for catching fish, is now a thin, stiff plastic line. It makes fishing even more awkward.
but not to worry, this is Aiden's game, and you can't even play unless Aiden has granted you permission first. He's VERY posessive of his stuff. I about got my eye poked out by a fishing pole.

he's way better than I am.

because he has the patience, and precision needed to hook one of those little suckers.

and it pays off in the end, see?

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Patience and precision, yes.
But also, the tongue.
It makes all the difference.

Knutson Family said...

Oh, man! My brothers and I had that fishing game when we were little kids! We kept it at the cabin on the mountains. When our cabin got trashed, the game got lost or thrown away or something, but I found one of those little fishes on the ground, and I kept it. I still have it. It's in a box in my closet.