Thursday, October 22, 2009

my handy helper

We did some baking today...


And when I say we, I mean I got out all the stuff and tried to do some baking in the midst of all the mess.
This look right here shows how much power I have in this house. Here, he looks right at me, sees that I am looking at him and watching what he's doing (and, ok, taking pictures) and keeps right on with his mess making.
We had a good routine down. As soon as I got to a good stopping point, I hauled him outside to brush him off, and bring him back in, and inevitably he'd find his way back onto the counter to the flour mess. This is kind of ironic, because the kid won't touch dirt, but he'll sprinkle himself with flour.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Did you get whatever you were cooking done? I remember Paeton doing the same thing, what is with kids and flour. That is funny he wont tuch dirt but he will flower. What a cutie!

Moab Cozzens said...

I think white flour on brown skin is WAY more fun than white flour on WHITE skin. You just don't understand . . .