Monday, October 5, 2009

scar-face

Remember this cute, happy face??
Well, it looks a little different now.
This is one half of it,

and now, here is the other.

I'm afraid his face is forever changed. This dark skin doesn't just heal up like what I'm used to. He gets a small scratch and has a scar for six months, a little gash and it's there for nine months. This poor little face is going to have little light-colored scars all over one side for at least a year, if not forever.

We were at what we now refer to as the "devil house" (no offense to you, Kyle and Michelle, apparently you got out just in time) when he and Porter fell off the rock wall in the backyard, onto jagged rocks. Aiden landed face first, and this is what he got from it. A scarred face. Porter got a single scratch he's the lucky one of the two, apparently.

See how miserable and pathetic he looks now? What am I going to do now that he's not the most beautiful child in the world?

Wait a second, wait a second, just look at that face! Scars and all, he still is the most beautiful child in the world!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little guy! Your right about his being ONE of the most beautiful children in the world....(I'm bias because I think my kid is pretty darn cute too hee hee)...but he is extremely cute, cuts and all.

The Johnsons said...

Poor Aiden! He still is the cutest little boy.

Moab Cozzens said...

Those scars will be so COOL to an all BOY boy. And he's just as cute with a scabbed up face as without. Now me, my heart is scarred since I was within inches of both boys and couldn't stop them from falling. Poor, poor Gramma, scarred for life.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Oh his poor face- not that his face looks bad, but it looks sore. Chase continues to say "Ainan, SHOOT! Ainan Shoot!"