Believe it or not, he's saying hi to me. He hadn't looked for me for so long, he didn't realize that I had moved three times. He just looked to the place he saw me last, waved and yelled "hey mom!"

Making more bubbles.



Getting as wet as possible.
See?

And then they watched them float down the river, and whoever's stick got to the end first, won.


This nice family (yes, all of those people are one family) invited Aiden to play boats with them. They were playing boats, Aiden was playing Pooh sticks. Here they are letting their "boats" or sticks go.
And then they watched them float down the river, and whoever's stick got to the end first, won.
Aiden had no idea what was going on, but he was happy to tag along and play clueless.

We are so happy to have our warmth back. Thank you, sun.



5 comments:
I am jealous, that is it I'm moving down there. How nice is that he is in shorts and in the water. We are in pants and winter coats. I do agree the sun makes you much happier. Maybe we will see the nice warm sun someday.
Happy to have the warmth back, eh? I didn't think it ever left in St. George... So help me, if I could get a job down there, we'd move today. #@$%& cold!!! It is 37 degrees in Logan right now. AAAAGH!
Teach Aiden to tell Papa to make him a park like that in Moab. That would be a fun thing to have in our backyard!
What a fun little park! We'll have to join you sometime.
Yeah, yeah... we wouldn't know that things are so much better when it's warm because it continues to snow more and more up here.
I think your just trying to make us jealous and it isn't going to work!
o.k. maybe a little :(
Post a Comment