Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wish I lived in Candy Land

Kenny bought Candy Land for Aiden a little while ago, and I wish I had thought of it first. Aiden loves it! We've played a couple of times by the rules, but it always turn into Aiden just drawing card after card and shouting out what color it is. It's fun for adults too!

I can't take a picture without Kenny doing something dorky in it.
He thought this would be really funny, to block out Aiden's head with the Candy Land box.
Aiden loves the game, and asks to play it all the time. The best part is, he can play it by himself, because to him, the object of the game is to pick a card, yell what the color is, then move any guy to any color that corresponds to the card he pulled. Or sometimes he just moves the red guy from one red square to another red square.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Candy land is a favorite at our house, I love that all of us can play it even Ryan. I admit we don't play by the rules either, way to go Aiden for making up your own rules its much funner that way.

Olson Family said...

That is so cute! Games are always better when you're always the winner, and we play by your rules!