
I wasn't sure how he would react to changing the color of the eggs, because he's so wierd about so many other things, such as flying kites. He enjoys playing with kites, but the second you try to get it to fly in the air, he starts to sob.

He took right to it though, throwing the same egg in three or four different colors, just because he could.


I also wasn't sure how he would react to throwing them down the hill, and watching them break to little egg pieces, but he was all over that too.
6 comments:
Ryan wanted to throw our eggs down the hill. I had never heard of that before. Guess we should try it one of these times. I think all kids love coloring eggs it something they don't get to do everyday.
Such a cutie pie! Aren't little boys so entertaining?
I don't know what kind of social isolation I have been living in, but I always grew up EATING our Easter eggs. I love hard boiled eggs. Just this year I found out that there is a huge and long-standing tradition in Logan to toss your eggs down Old Main Hill... what a waste of perfectly good eggs!
Porter liked to do the same thing with dipping his eggs in multiple colors...and his hands, he didn't really use spoons much.
Cute pictures of a cute boy.
O.K. all you people from generation Y out there, we roll - not throw - our eggs down the hill, the purpose being to crack them! Then normally we would peal the cracked shell off and eat the egg unless you don't really like eggs, then it's fun to roll them over and over until you demolish them. One year we shot at our dyed eggs - used them for targets. It's pretty cheap fun.
Post a Comment