Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cweed up, cweed up!

Special thanks to Ruby, for teaching us this song. We were over at her house playing in the pool (Aiden was playing in the pool, I was just watching) and when it was time to go, I was trying to get him to help clean up. It wasn't working, then she taught us her clean up song.
I swear it's a magic song. All we have to do is start singing it, and he just starts running around picking things up and putting them away. Sometimes all it takes is just to say clean up, and he will start singing it to himself which sounds more like cweed up, cweed up.

It makes cleaning up a fun game in itself, and so, Aiden loves it. And, therefore, I love it.

4 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

I wish I had known that song when you were all little. Do you think it would have helped????

The Johnsons said...

I can so see him singing that song. That is so cute! I'm excited for tomorrow, we will call when we get into town.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I hope you know that I am counting on you remembering all this stuff for me when Chase gets into the "terrible twos".

Tawna said...

Yes it is a magical song! I think we have Barney (yes the purple dinosaur) to thank for it! I guess that show does have it's good points....Welcome to the terrible two's...(I don't think they're THAT terrible)...Oh, and I just wanted you to know what a gorgeous family you have! :)