Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Learn all about my hubby!

Kristin tagged me a little while ago, and while I've already done the tagged thing, this one is different and a little unique, and I feel bad that she tagged me so long ago and I still haven't done it. So, here goes. This is all about my best buddy and husband, Kenny.



  • What is his full name? Kenneth James ______ (we don't use last names)


  • How long have you been married? Five years


  • How long did you date? about three years before his mission, then 29 days after.


  • Who said I love you first? Kenny did. In a letter. And right after that on the phone.


  • Who is taller? Me, but only by just a little bit. If Kenny is wearing shoes and I am not, we are exactly the same height. If I wear high heels, (I didn't for the first two years of our marriage, then I grew up and got over it) I dwarf him. He once worked at a company where they wanted to try and qualify him as a dwarf so that they could get a tax break for hiring a minority. Don't tell Kenny I told you that, he'll kill me. Actually, he'll probably read it here, so never mind.


  • Who is smarter? We actually had an argument about this the other day, I say me, he says him. I guess it depends. He's smarter about things that don't matter, like he knows all the rules about curbs and gutters, and he knows almost every detail about the lives of animals he hunts. I know more about the stuff one would learn in school. I think anyway.


  • Who does the laundry? I do every bit. Kenny isn't allowed anymore.


  • Who pays the bills? We both make the money, I write the checks and make sure we don't go over our balance.


  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Well, that would be the right side when we are laying in it. If we are standing facing the bed, the right side is my side. I used to try really hard to keep switching it up, so that we didn't have "sides of the bed" but that drove Kenny crazy, so I gave that up.


  • Who mows that lawn? The HOA people do.


  • Who drives? We switch that up too. I like to drive when we are going around town, but he usually drives on longer trips. I like to go to sleep on long trips and that doesn't work well while driving.


  • Who is more stubborn? That's a good question. We are both pretty stubborn. I think he may be just a little bit more stubborn though, and he would probably say the opposite.


  • Who kissed who first? That's a wierd question. I think we both kissed each other at the same time. I would say Kenny initiated it though.


  • Who has more siblings? I do. I have four, he has three.


  • Who wears the pants? We both do. That's where the stubborn comes in. We both refuse to take the pants off. (Figuratively, not literally! Get your minds out of the gutter!)

1 comment:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Is that really true about his work wanting to count him as a dwarf?? Too funny!