I am all about Aiden doing the chores I don't like to do. That involves throwing away garbage in the trash can, feeding the dog, and, most recently, vacuuming. My least favorite job (it's high on the list of many I don't like) is vacuuming the stairs, so I thought I'd see if Aiden can handle it.
He did well on the first two steps, but above that I decided it wasn't quite safe yet.

He did well on the first two steps, but above that I decided it wasn't quite safe yet.
This picture was taken today, the 22nd of July. I don't like to post the exact name of our town for safety reasons, but you all know it is a HOT town. We keep our thermostat at 78 degrees to keep our energy costs down. It's barely comfortable, but Aiden always wants a coat on. I can't figure out if he really likes being that warm, or if he just likes the idea of a jacket. Either way, I love the jacket-with-shorts look.
This is just a practice photo. I was practicing some editing techniques from PW's website, and even though this isn't a great shot (it's a little blurry) I still like the finished product, mostly because of that face. He's too sweet for words!
4 comments:
I really miss that face . . .
That is really cute! He looks like a good helper.
I love the picture. He is so good to model for you! I love how you have him do your chores. It probably takes you double the effort to have him do it.
What a cute boy helping his mom do the chores. It wont last so enjoy it.
Post a Comment