Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot summer days

I don't know if I can fully describe how much Aiden loves to swim, which he pronounces "fwim". He asks to go "fwimming" about eight times per day. And to go to the park, but that is an entirely different post. He has about 3,487 toys to play with in the water, but he chooses the cup. If he has a cup, he is the happiest boy in the world. Now, Aiden used to have an irrational fear and aversion to water touching his face, but I think he's getting over it. Sure, if I dump water over his head to rinse the shampoo out of his hair and the water touches his forehead, he flips right out. But if he has control of the cup, it's the best time ever.
This smile almost says it all, but really it's the video that does it. Now I don't know what happened to the quality of the video, and why is it so grainy? I don't know. But, you can still get the idea.


By the way, that video is not on fast forward. I hope we don't have an ADHD baby on our hands. Also, sorry about the dog walking back and forth in front of the camera. He's an attention hog too.

6 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

O.K., well, I feel much less hot just watching that. Heaven help anyone who tries to get in that pool with him!

Olson Family said...

He is so cute. I never new a little boy could move so fast. Looks like he has lots of fun.

The Odd Couple said...

Oh my goodness! He is so funny! He's like a little fish/frog! So cute! I want to "fwim" eight times a day too...it's too hot here. Btw, thank your mom for ordering her Scentsy from me...I hope she is enjoying them!

Becca Summerhays said...

Hey guys! We just joined the blogging world and Wow! Aiden is getting so big! He is such a cute and funny boy! I love watching the video of him playing in the water! Man, you'd think that since we live just up the street we'd see each other more! We should try to get together and go swimming or something. Mckenna loves the water too! They'd probably have fun playing together!

The Johnsons said...

That water looks like fun! I wish I could join him, I never remember having such cute little pools. They save the day on hot days.

Anonymous said...

HEY, Oh my gosh i am sooo excited to come there and play with aiden so that i can see him fwimming in person ha ha ha he is sooo cute!!!