Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Ingenious
We are good parents. We found this out the other day as we were driving to the mountain. Our boy was all drugged up on dramamine and sleeping peacefully which is just how we like him when we are traveling. The problem was, we were in the truck and the backseat doesn't allow the car seat to recline at all, so Aiden's head just hung there and was flopping all over the place. I think best when I haven't slept for 24+ hours, and I came up with the brilliant plan to strap his head to the back of his carseat with Kenny's belt. It worked pretty well until Aiden woke up and flipped out, tearing the belt off his face. 
That's right, we are great parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I must say, you don't get that from me. It must come from lack of sleep :)
Wow! That is funny, I've never thought of that one.
That's really funny. It's such a great idea!
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? I know that there's a market for these, so you need to patent them before anyone steals your idea and makes the millions of dollars that rightfully belongd to you.
What a funny idea! Will you remind me of this someday when Chase is a little bigger? I'm glad you thought to take a picture because it is so much funnier than hearing your tell the story, and I would have paid money to see his reaction when he woke up! It was good to see you guys last weekend. I am sad it's all over with- we need to plan something so I have something to look forward to!
We will have to try this one. Ha ha ha
Post a Comment