
Well, my dear, you've made it. You've put up with me for five years, now, do you think you'll be able to last the rest of eternity? I sure hope so. It's been great fun, really. We have been through so much together, and things that would sometimes tear other couples apart have only made us stronger as a couple, and our love has increased immensely in spite of, and in some cases because of the hard times.
You are an amazing man, Aiden and I will always be grateful for all you do for our family so that we can live in "luxury". I don't think we could have made it even this far if we didn't have the ability to laugh at/with each other and to always, no matter what, have fun with each other.
I love you so much and I look forward to the many years to come. It's always an adventure with you, as we don't really know what's coming next. Thanks for being all mine, love you.

4 comments:
congrats!
Congrats on 5 years. I can't believe it's been that long!
You guys are darling! Congrats!
Congrats! It seems like just yesturday hanging out in my apartment and now your married with the cutest little boy ever!
Post a Comment