At some point in December, we went Christmas tree hunting.
It was a little more treacherous this year than it has been in the past,
but I'm not sure why. We go to pretty much the same place every time.
We hiked up and down hills, through ravines and brambles.
By the time we found "the one" I wasn't sure we'd be able to get it back to the car.
But no worries, we did it. It was easier than I thought it would be.
It looks terrible in pictures. It did lean quite a bit, but it was stable
and it didn't look so bad unless you looked at it from certain angles.
We got to use Aiden's Disneyland train, and run it around the tree.
It made it so much more magical, for the couple of days it stayed assembled.
I can't go so far as to say that I loved this tree, but I definitely didn't
hate it as much as Kenny did :)



No comments:
Post a Comment