I loved Christmas this year!
Usually we go to Moab to be with family, which is great,
but it gets so hectic rushing back and forth from house to house
it gets to be no fun at all.
So this year we stayed home for the actual day, and then
headed to Moab a couple days later.
Christmas Eve we hung out together all day, and played.
I cooked all day and made this delicious dinner.
My first turkey ever, and yummy potatoes and gravy, stuffing,
beans and homemade cranberry sauce. Yummy!
We also constructed and decorated gingerbread houses.
The kids lost interest pretty quickly, so it was just Kenny and I.
I found out that no amount of frosting can hold a house together.
Also on this day, Aiden lost his other front tooth, just in time to be able to say
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
Which, ironically, is all I wanted for Christmas.
Christmas morning we woke up and headed down to see what Santa brought.
It was so much fun!
Santa brought Capri a tea set, a puppy in a carrying case, and a fun music
set with drums and cymbals and bells. She loves the triangle the most.
She gets the biggest grin on her face when she hears it chime!
Santa brought Aiden his Pokemon figurines, his Slurpee maker,
and he surprised him with a fly rod of his very own, and some fly fishing supplies.
It wasn't a huge surprise that Capri got sent to time out early Christmas morning.
Because she kept trying to steal her brother's candy :)
Isn't she pitiful?
Kenny of course got some very great things, but the best I think,
was this gigantic Reese's candy bar.
Amazing day.
1 comment:
Wow, mega blogging! Good job : )
Post a Comment