Sunday, March 24, 2013

sledding in Moab

I worked the night after Christmas, and then the very
next day we headed down to Moab and stayed will New Years.
 

Moab got so much snow this winter, which was crazy, because it never
was like that when I lived there.
But it was convenient for getting our fill of snow activities, and then
we could just leave the snow there when we went home.
 

 
Aiden had a blast sledding. He was more daring than I thought
he'd be, and he seemed to prefer going down the hills backwards.
 

 

 

 

 
When Capri woke up from her nap, she joined us. She had more fun than I
thought she would, but it didn't last long. The first time her little hands
fell into the snow and got cold and wet, she was done and didn't want to touch it anymore.
 

 

 
She did enjoy being towed up the hill!
 

 
We talked Aiden into going down the dam hill (it wasn't really hard to convince him)
My mom built him a "jump" out of snow at the bottom of the hill.
 

 
And he went right through it! It was hilarious. He accused my
mom of setting off a snow bomb on him.
 

This was seriously the best part of his day. He talked about it all day long.
 



2 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

I still full out belly laugh when I see that snow bomb!

Moab Cozzens said...

P.S. I hope people reading this understand the dam hill :)